Tuesday 11 September 2012

Lyme overview presentation

Hi Folks,

I  wrote this presentation on Lyme. It is a general overview of Lyme with particular references to Scotland as it was given to Doctors and Nurses in my area. I hope it is useful as an intro to Lyme. There are a few medical terms in it, but it should be understandable by most people I think.

Please read it with the notes, the notes add quite a lot of explanation to the slides. I'm too much of a numpty to figure out how to have the notes visible on the powerpoint presentation in google docs, so have put them into a separate word file (see link below). Feel free to print off and give to others to read- a GP might be interested for instance. If anyone spots any errors, please let me know, Thanks. I hope it opens correctly, if it doesn't, please let me know.

Have a good day everyone,

Lymey Wifey

The presentation:
 
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B6a41zFNzjynSy16bWpqcVl2ZVk


The notes:

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B6a41zFNzjynelAtRV9yR00xUDQ 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I posted to say well done and thanks for sharing these excellent presentations. As it displayed twice I went to remove one and ended removing both so re posting

      Delete